ESSENTIAL OILS PRODUCTS
WE USE THE HIGHEST QUALITY, PURE ESSENTIAL OILS FOR YOUR BODY TREATMENTS AND AROMATHERAPY.
INTODUCING EPIGENIC LABS ESSENTIAL OILS
100% PURE . CERTIFIED ORGANIC . NON-GMO
100% PURE NATURAL PRODUCT
Look past the front of the oil’s packaging and analyze the ingredient list on the back of the bottle. It should have one item, and one item only: 100% pure oil. Some manufacturers will dilute their essential oils with neutral fillers, but you must read the ingredients list to find the truth.
USDA Certified Organic
The only reliable way to ensure your oils can never contain heavy metal deposits, chemical pesticide and fertilizer residue is to buy only products bearing the USDA Certified Organic designation which covers both the cultivation of the plants used to produce your oils as well as all manufacturing and processing methods. That means your oils are pure from seed to bottle.
Immunity problems, accelerated aging, infertility issues, and detrimental changes to the body’s organs and gastrointestinal system have all been associated with GMOs… so why in the world would anyone want them in the essential oils they’re allowing into their system with the intention of helping their body??? Make sure your oils are GMO-Free; the USDA Certified Organic designation helps ensure this!
Pure frankincense was treasured by the ancients and considered to be worth its weight in gold. Now you can experience it in its purest form:
- Potent balancer of inflammation, which many researchers now believe to be the trigger behind most, if not all, chronic disease.
- Witnessed in clinical studies to potentially reverse effects of aging on the skin.
- Great addition to any oral hygiene regimen†
Widely known for its enchanting fragrance, lavender possesses a wide range of additional benefits aside from being a pleasant natural air freshener:
- Clinically shown to improve sleep quality through inhalation
- Witnessed in studies to close wounds faster and stimulate healing
- Soothes skin abrasions and irritation†
The natural compounds in eucalyptus that give it such a distinct and soothing smell make it useful for several therapeutic purposes:
- Shown to assist in clearing excess mucus and congestion
- Supports the lungs†
- Fosters better overall sinus and upper respiratory health†
Tea Tree (Melaleuca)
Used as a medicinal extract for centuries, millions keep tea tree oil as a medicine cabinet staple for its numerous uses and benefits:
- Acts as natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral agent
- Aids skin healing
- Possesses anti-skin cancer properties
Beloved for its cooling, and refreshing nature, peppermint has dozens of applications:
- Serves as drug-free headache remedy
- Provides healthy digestion support†
- Can be applied topically to sore muscles†
Derived straight from fresh, organic lemon peel, essential lemon oil is a powerful therapeutic tool with a variety of uses:
- Contains D-Limonene, a clinically proven anti-cancer agent.
- Encourages lymphatic health†
- Supports a healthy immune response†
The power of citrus fruits lie in their peel where the majority of their active compounds reside. Pure essential orange oil from organic peel is:
- Perfect addition to homemade cleaning solutions
- Potent antioxidant support†
- Encourages a healthy immune system†
Yet another botanical treasure from the citrus fruit family, grapefruit possesses a whole host of benefits as an essential oil:
- Supports a healthy metabolism†
- Blood sugar support†
- Offers lymphatic cleansing support†
Aside from its beautiful flowers, geranium is a powerful tool when distilled into essential oil:
- Amazing alternative to chemical bug sprays. One study found it to repel 90% of ticks!
- Stress support†
- Promotes healthy hair and skin†
Although it may not taste like it, oregano is actually a member of the mint family. And just like its cousin, it has some amazing abilities:
- Powerful promoter of a healthy immune system†
- Natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal†
- Allergy support
While you might associate clove with the smell and taste of holiday food and drink, clove oil actually has health benefits too:
- Researched as a viable oral anesthetic
- Encourages overall mouth health†
- Natural anti-microbial†
Used in many traditional cuisines, rosemary is good for a lot more than flavoring:
- Natural anti-inflammatory†
- Encourages healthy hair and skin†
- Promotes relaxation†